|The more you pay, the lower your
rates! We operate a discount scheme that provides a higher discount for larger
prepayments. The minimum payment we will accept is $200.
- 12% discount for payments of $5000 and above.
- 10% discount for payments of $2000 and above.
- 8% discount for payments of $1000 and above.
- 4% discount for payments of $500 and above.
C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z
|Zambia - Mobile||$0.4618||$0.4723||$0.4828||$0.5038||$0.5248|
|Zimbabwe - Mobile (Econet)||$0.5362||$0.5484||$0.5606||$0.5849||$0.6093|
|Zimbabwe - Mobile (NetOne)||$0.4716||$0.4823||$0.4930||$0.5145||$0.5359|
|Zimbabwe - Mobile (Telecel)||$0.6270||$0.6413||$0.6555||$0.6840||$0.7125|
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z
|The rates displayed are shown per minute. Call are charged per
second (1/1), with each call calculation being rounded up to then next $0.0010.
There is a $200 minimum payment requirement. UK
customers are also liable to Value Added Tax.
You should be aware that 44Direct is not a replacement
for a regular landline. Specifically:
- There is no access to emergency services, directory enquiries or operator assistance
- The service may not work if there is a power cut or failure of your internet connection
- There is no ability to port telephone numbers
- There are no special measures for end users with disabilities
- Freephone calls are itemised
- There are restrictions on certain number ranges and country codes